Brewista SMART SCALE 2000 x 0.1g
The Brewista Smart scale is a versatile and essential piece of equipment for both professional and home brewers.
The features and abilities combine the best of a large platform scale for checking your dry dose Espresso weights and a smaller drip tray scale for wet dose measuring with either manual or auto timing and taring.
- Nano coating means the scale is water-resistant. Perfect for brewing on and placing on your drip tray to weigh your shots.
- 6 Modes
- Rubberised coating
- 2000g maximum load with a resolution of 0.1g
The six modes are in built into the software. All functions are automatically started. Weight and time is held for 5 seconds after vessel is removed. This truly is a smart scale:
- Auto1: This is an espresso mode. Place cup on scale and time/weight go to zero and timer start counting up.
- Auto2: This is the second espresso mode: Place cup on scale and time/weight go to zero, start espresso machine and press orange timer button and scale timer starts. Remove cup and time and weight go back to zero.
- Auto3: Place cup on scale, will auto tare. This is for espresso machines with built-in timers.
- Auto4: Place cup on scale, will auto tare. When espresso hits the cup the timer starts automatically, weight is displayed.
- Hand1: This is a pourover mode. Add brewing vessel to scale and weight goes to zero. Add coffee grounds after 3 seconds weight goes to zero. Start adding water and weight and timer start. Remove brew vessel and both weight and time go back to zero.
- Hand2: This is a manual pourover mode. User tares and starts timer.