GRINDING WITH PRECISION FOR ANY BREWING METHOD
Built for true coffee enthusiasts and specialty coffee connoisseurs, the C40 is a robust high performance coffee hand grinder with an advanced burr set design. The selection of the burr material is the proud result of dedicated research and development. Clear design mixed with high performance.
Grinding coffee with the Comandante C40 Nitro Blade Grinder elevates the concept of “making coffee from scratch” to a whole new level. The 100% natural oak wood knob fits perfectly in your hand; the cool, unyielding stainless steel body with its reinforced grip as you turn the handle. The accessible grind setting dial on the bottom of the burrs is within easy reach.
The high-nitrogen martensitic stainless steel burrs and double axle bearings guarantee absolute particle uniformity, up to espresso or even the powder-fine Turkish grind, unlike other hand grinders. The grinder includes a clear and a brown jar for grinding into and storing beans. With an intentionally engineered durability, the Comandante C40 is built to last.
Colours (if in stock):
- American Cherry
- 40g jars
What’s in the box?
- 1x Comandante Hand Grinder Body
- 1x Handle/Grinder Lid
- 2x Glass Grounds Jar (1x clear; 1x brown) with 1x Jar Lid
- Full range of grind sizes (Turkish to French press).
- Stepped adjustment makes replication easy.
- Beautifully designed, with unique wood veneer styling.
- Transparent lid and grounds bin makes it easy to know how much remains.
- Diameter: 2.4"
- Height: 6.3"
- Weight: 0.75 Kg.
- Outer Burr Size: 39mm
- Inner Burr Size: 30mm
- Burr Type: Conical Steel Burrs
- Burr Material: Patented High-Alloyed High-Nitrogen Stainless Steel
- Body Material: Stainless Steel (Wood Veneer)
- Wood Surface Treatment: Natural Based Wax-Oil (suitable for children's toys)
- Internal Frame: Eastman Tritan (BPA-free, bisphenol-free, and free of estrogenic and androgenic activity)
- Grounds Container Material: Glass (clear & brown) with Urochem 371 Plastic Lid
- Hopper and Grounds Container Capacity: 40-45g of coffee
- Axle: Stainless Steel
- Axle Bearings: 2x Stainless Steel Micro Ball Bearing with Rubber Seals
- Crank: Stainless Steel
- Crank-Knob: 100% Natural Oak Wood (hand-made in Black Forest)
Here's a link to the C40 manual if you'd like even more info